Seeking Job

From: SRGDOC@aol.com
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 22:10:01 EEST

Attn: rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi
SentBy: Steve Gebler

  REGARDING Seeking Job
 Being involved with Rapid Prototyping technology, you may know that Systems
Research Group is an executive search firm that specializes in the Rapid
Prototyping industry. We have completed over 130 searches for the RP
community including:

- Technically proficient users and operators
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Systems managers
- Designers

Founded in 1984, our professional reputation has enabled us to work with
outstanding candidates and companies to make hundreds of great "matches" over
the years. Our client firms use us to staff their entire enterprises from
the CEO to the technician. Of course, there is never a fee to our candidates
for our services.

Check our web site -

http://www.webler.com/srg

- periodically for changes to the opportunities that we have available. Use
your "refresh" or "reload" button on your browser to display the most updated
information.

Please pass along our site information to a friend or colleague who might
also benefit from a professional association with an experienced recruiter.

If you would like to be included on our newsletter list, drop me your address
and phone number and a copy of your resume.

Regards,

Stephen Gebler, President
Systems Research Group
162 S. Rancho Santa Fe Road, Suite B-80