Dark Suckers - Off topic

From: Douglas Mitchell (dmitchel@ford.com)
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 15:34:44 EEST

Hello all,

I am looking for a tongue-in-cheek article on Dark Suckers. Has anyone
heard of it or have a copy of it? My brother the school teacher is
looking for it to pass on to his students.

If you are not familiar with it, the general idea is something along the
idea that when you turn on a light bulb, you actually energize a dark
sucker. It sucks up all the darkness in an area. The concept is extended
to flashlights (torches) in that the batteries don't wear out, but are
filled up with dark.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug Mitchell