Re: To the administrator: mailing list problems

From: M. Burns (marshall@ennex.com) ((marshall@ennex.com))
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 16:07:02 EEST

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Yakov Horenstein wrote:
> With apologies for sending this to everyone, I am regularly getting two
> copies of every message sent to rp-ml. This is a recurrence of last years'
> problem. Any way of stopping it?

     I do (rarely) have this problem. But a consistent problem here is
that when I send a message to the list, I get 3 or 4 messages about
certain addresses on the list being no good or their users being on
vacation or whatever. It would be nice if these transmission error
messages went somewhere else, because the person posting the message
doesn't need them and can't do anything about them.

     In posting this complaint, let me add what a greast job the
administrators are otherwise doing in administrating this list. What an
incredible resource of focused topical international communication and
collaboration!

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
marshall@ennex.com

** Ennex(TM) Fabrication Technologies **
** FABRICATING THE FUTURE (TM) **
** 10911 Weyburn Avenue, Suite 332, Los Angeles, U.S.A. 90024 **
** Phone: +1 (310) 824-8700 Fax: +1 (310) 824-5185 **
** E-Mail: fabbers@ennex.com **