list problems

From: michael rees (zedand00@sound.net)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 20:45:25 EEST

Marshall Burns wrote:

<< In posting this complaint, let me add what a greast job the
administrators are otherwise doing in administrating this list. What an
incredible resource of focused topical international communication and
collaboration!>>

I am in full agreement.

<< I do (rarely) have this problem. But a consistent problem here is
that when I send a message to the list, I get 3 or 4 messages about
certain addresses on the list being no good or their users being on
vacation or whatever. It would be nice if these transmission error
messages went somewhere else, because the person posting the message
doesn't need them and can't do anything about them.>>

I think that this problem is the fault of people who receive the rpml
posting. Especially sme. I can always count on receiving an
undeliverable message from the SME.

best,

--
michael rees