Re: Desktop NC Mills

From: WHITED@CLIFFY.POLAROID.COM
Date: Thu May 15 1997 - 20:15:50 EEST

     Hi Tom

     We are using Pro Lights from CNC Systems in NH

     They take 9" X Axis, 6" Y Axis & 7" Z axis

     The controler is a Cincinatti Milacron

     There is 10K rpm & 40K rpm spindls

     We cut Alum & copper with a 1/4 EM

     Doug White

Subject: Desktop NC Mills
Author: tjgorn01%starbase.spd.louisville.EDU@prdnet.polaroid.com at INET
Date: 5/15/97 11:11 AM

I am sure alot of the RP people out there may also be using some desktop
NC equipment, especially at the university locations. Any leads that
anyone can give to me on some 3 axis NC equipment capable of cutting at
least aluminum would be greatly appreciated.
Tim

--
Tim Gornet                      Computer Aided Engineering Consultant
INTERNET:  tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu