STL viewer for irix

From: Justin R. Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 1997 - 00:27:58 EEST

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I decided to go with IVECS instead
of SlaToIv or ADMESH just because I didn't have to convert my files and
view them in another program that way. It's up and running, and I'm
viewing the STL's coming out of the software I'm writing (I just haven't
gotten around to writing my own graphics engine *yet*)

Thanks again (especially to Dr. Fadel)
Justin
Justin Kidder, Research Asst. | Automation and Robotics Laboratory
jrkst34+@pitt.edu | University of Pittsburgh

               Home page: http://www.pitt.edu/~jrkst34
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"