Unigraphics Advanced Designer

From: Anthony Honeyfield (anthony@design-industry.com.au)
Date: Tue May 27 1997 - 18:01:48 EEST

Hello everyone,

We are looking at upgrading our CAD platform from 2D to 3D, and are
trialling a number of different modelling packages. At present we haven't
been able to find a low / mid-range package that can accurately create the
organic shapes we often use in our designs.

Has anyone had experience with Unigraphics' Advanced Designer? We also
hear that a cut down version of this, called Unigraphics Creator, will soon
be available in June. Has anybody heard any more about this release?

Thanks,

Anthony Honeyfield.

Design & Industry Pty Ltd
115-121 Mullens Street