"Used" 3D Software Needed

From: Jonathon A. Landell (LANDELL@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue May 27 1997 - 17:47:45 EEST

Hello rp-er's (second posting - by request)

I've been hoping to find the money to buy a seat of one of the 3D
parametric programs that are selling for $5,000+ these days (P/T
Modeler, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, SDRC, etc.), but at the present time and
for the forseeable future, my business just can't afford the expense. I
was wondering if there might be some very generous person/company in
rp-land which would be willing to sell me a "used" copy (last year's
version, no updates, bugs-and-all) for a reasonable price? Less than
$500 would be fine. Please reply directly if you can. Many Thanks!!

Jon Landell

--
Jonathon A. Landell - LANDELL FLUTES
RD 2, Box 277-B,  Richmond, VT  05477  USA