Looking for a fast supplier!

From: Joseph R. Brinker (brinkjr@cat.com)
Date: Tue May 27 1997 - 20:14:06 EEST

Hello,
  I'm looking for a supplier that can supply me with 8 machined
stainless steel castings by EOB on June 26th. The part is a manifold
that can be enclosed in a box 220mm X 350mm X 450mm (lwh). The
manifold has a wall thickness of 6mm with flanges that are 15mm thick.

  If you are interested please send a brief email with your companies
abilities. I'll send you back a file that shows the Pro/E model to
further understand the manifold.

  If you know of other lists/sites/companies that might help, your
assistance is appreciated.

THANKS!

--

 Joseph R. Brinker