Now you too can be enlightened.

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed May 28 1997 - 20:48:05 EEST

 Microsoft redefines comic strips!

 Microsoft is at it again! All my life, when I read comics, I thought the
"zzzz" in those little balloons indicated someone was sleeping! Boy, did
I miss the boat, and it took me all these years to figure it out! All
that wasted time!

 With the help of Bill Gates (the man who avoided changing the light
 bulb by redefining darkness as the standard), I have,
 indeed, seen the light. Now, I finally know what all those "sleeping"
people in those comics had on their minds!

 If you want to see what I'm babbling about, start your Microsoft Word,
 type in 4 z's ("zzzz") (without the quotes, of course) and hit the spell
check.

 Now you too can be enlightened.

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine (Persall) Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
persall@ces.clemson.edu
http://design.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html