Re: Machine Hours Capacity

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 03:54:17 EEST

     Joe,

     A multiple of many methods is probably what you'll receive as replies.

     Our method at Paramount:

     365 days /yr - normal company holidays (9) x hours per day (maximum 20
     hours) - normal scheduled maintenance (2x /yr x 2 days).

     365 dys - 9 dys = 356 dys x 20 hrs = 7120 hrs - 96 hrs = 7024 @100%

     Regards,
     Jim Williams
     Paramount Industries, Inc.