Re: Machine Hour Capacity Gage

From: Steve Deak (ht-grp@cinti.net)
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 18:47:25 EEST

Joseph DeGuglielmo wrote:

> Do any of you fine folks out there have a feel for how many hours a month
> your machine needs to run to be considered "At Capacity"?

Joe:
We're calculating capacity as 20 hrs/day, every working day of the month. This
permits "downtime" for maintenance and off-hour build completion while permitting
"make-up" hours on weekends. However, we're averaging nearly 550 hours/month build
time on the SLA500 as we load the machine in such a manner to run throughout nights
and weekends (if possible).

With our 135% uptime rating, we justified a second SLA.

--
Steve Deak			E-mail: ht-grp@cinti.net
Manager-RP Services		Voice:	(513) 579-3270