Re: build time estimator for SLA

From: Ron Hollis (rhollis@Traveller.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 23:32:41 EEST

FYI:

Rapid Tech Engineering is in the process of finalizing, for release, a BTE
(build time estimator) for Stereolithography that works directly from the
STL file. The BTE has been throughly tested on the SLA-250, and is
undergoing evaluation for the SLA-500. No formal delivery or pricing has
been established. If you are interested, let me know and I will add your
name to the list.

Ron Hollis