Build Time Estimators.....

From: Tony Riek (ttr@qmi.asn.au)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 08:20:22 EEST

I downloaded a demo copy of MagicsRP, received demo codes the next day, loaded
13 stl files and asked it to auto-nest and set to our minimum part build Z
position. Did a great job!

I then supplied a few parameters for our SLA250 and asked it to estimate the
build time: 16Hr37mins. Actual was 19Hrs. Pretty good for a rough pass and
considering I used some old Ec and Dp values....

Must try it on the 500.

Well done Materialise - finally some productivity focused software tools.

Cheers

PS. QMI or myself are in no way associated with Materialise but we do accept
check or Visa if your listening Bart.

--
Tony Riek,
Rapid Prototyping and Tooling Team,           Telephone: +61 7 3364 0736