Denton and Company Email system changes

From: Karl R. Denton (karl@dentonco.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 1997 - 19:01:39 EEST

Hello all,

We are upgrading our mail server and moving it to it's own computer and as such will be experiencing some delay in IN_COMMING messages only. All in comming mail will be held while the addressing issues are worked out. If you need to contact Denton and Company, Inc please use one of the following methods (this should lat for about a week):

These addressing issues do not affect our WEB, FTP or hosted sites.

Phone: 248-366-9246
2nd Phone: 248-366-0926
Fax: 248-366-9247
Pager: 800-964-6028 enter the number and press #

Thanks

Karl R. Denton