Desk top RP machines

From: Jim Bakkelund (jim@iplast.no)
Date: Thu Jun 19 1997 - 16:29:56 EEST

Hello RP world,

Iplast ASA, a larger injection molding company in Norway,
is locking for RP machines that is suiteble for the office environment.
We have thus concluded that the two best machine types
for us probably would be a Stratasys or a Sanders machine.

Does anyone out there have user experience with
either one or both of these machines, I would appreciate
any comments.

I am most interrested in building time (speed), accuracy, ease of use,
ease of part and machine cleaning.......... and of cource the different
errors that may occure with the two machine types.

Best regards,
jim.bakkelund@iplast.no