New Publication: RP for competitive Advantage

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 19:53:35 EEST

We have just received an advance copy of a new publication aimed at
companies who are considering the implementation of RP into their
organization.

The report, it is claimed, will be able to:

* Gain a clear understanding of the technology and select the best
applications for your organization.

* Develop a business case by formulating a market strategy, assessing costs
and quantifying intangible benefits

* Develop effective organizational structures and manage technical and
organizational cnage successfully

* Use Rapid Prototyping for maximum advantage and deal with supply chain
management issues

The report, it is claimed, is suitable for:

* Manufacturing Directors and Business Managers

* Design Managers and Senior Engineers

* Vendors and bureaux looking to satisfy customers' needs for independent
advice.

If you would like more information, drop me a line with your address
details and we can send you further information.

Mark Littlewood
Rapid News
101641.1421@Compuserve.com

312 558 1548