Contour Crafting

From: Behrokh Khoshnevis (khoshnev@atlas.usc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 27 1997 - 00:46:08 EEST

Dear mebers of RP mailing list,

I noticed that in the news release about our process, Conour Crafting, the
name of Stratasys as one of our supporters was not mentioned. I use
this opportunity to acknowledge the generous support from Mr. Scott Crump,
CEO of Stratasys for our project. Mr. Crump has visited our lab and has
provided us with valuable insights.

The main sponsor of our project is the National Science Foundation that
has awarded us two research grants for the study of this new process.

Behrokh "Berok" Khoshnevis
Industrial & Systems Engineering
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0193