Re: 3D-Systems Actua

From: Vincent Jesus (jesus@tc.fluke.com)
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 18:50:13 EEST

Kai,
We finally received our system in June and our engineering community has
been using it regularly. The only problem we seem to encounter are
models that are submitted with thin wall sections(shelled out models).
Models might break during removal from the platten or while handling. We
are learning different ways to remove supports without breaking the
model. As for the finish, the features like radii or curvature of
surfaces are what we expected. There is no degradation of surface
definition. All in all we are satisfied with the unit.

        Vince Jesus, Sr. Model Maker
        Fluke Corporation