Re: judgment time

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 21:15:49 EEST

George Sachs wrote...
>With all due respect, as a person representing (maybe indirectly) an
>institution of "higher" learning, I don't think the acceptance of a dumbing
>down of our society (with the help of technology all the more!) is something
>I think the educators at Clemson would condone. Mistakes are excusable
>(always) but defending sloppyness and condoning mediocrity (particularly
>within a professional context or as a member of SME) is not consistent with
>the notion of striving for excellance and global leadership. When many

My opinions are my own...not Clemson's nor SME's.....and your opinions are
your own and I consider where they originated....and their worth. Thanks
for educating me and the RP world.....

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html