Tentative Program for SFF Symposium

From: David Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 22:17:05 EEST

The tentative program for the Eighth Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium,
August 11-13, 1997 in Austin TX, was "snail-mailed" out to authors this
week. It is now web-accessible at http://lff.me.utexas.edu/.

We have over 90 presentations in the areas of modeling, materials,
processes and process development, spread over the three days of meeting.

On the grammar subject, while I appreciate proper use of grammar and
correct spelling, I'd go nuts if I got too worked up over the lack thereof
in my "intelligentia" community!

Dr. Dave Bourell
Professor and Temple Foundation Fellow
University of Texas at Austin