photos to stl

From: zedand00 (zedand00@sound.net)
Date: Thu Jul 17 1997 - 19:52:51 EEST

Ron Jamieson wrote:

> Michael,
>
> A few people have asked this question so I,ll copy this to the mailing
> list. There are several expensive all singing all dancing systems
> around. However, the way we did it was as follows:

Hello ROn,

Thanks for the information! Have you seen a program called photo
modeller? It is reportedly very accurate and may facilitate your
process. You can download a trial version of photo modeler from

http://www.photomodeler.com/INDEX.HTM

I've only played with it. Note: It is rather sloppy about where and how
many files it puts around your hard disk.

Thanks for your information.

--
michael rees http://www.sound.net/~zedand00/
1212 w 8th St. Bldg B #2,