Re: July 1997 in the Rapid Prototyping Report

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 1997 - 00:18:45 EEST

Leonel Graça wrote:

> Unfortunately, Therry Wholers was one of those who started an incomplete
> information and did not bothered to reply to my mail or following this
> subject. Sorry Terry but I had to say it.

Leonel - Please accept my sincere apology. I shared with you and others
everything that was public at the time. I hope you agree that incomplete
information is better than no information at all. The alternative is to
keep it to ourselves.

If you get CAD/CAM Publishing's Rapid Prototyping Report (if you don't, you
should), take a look at this month's issue. It includes an article on the
acquisition, although it admits that many questions remain unanswered, as
3D Systems and EOS are not yet talking about it.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
twohlers@compuserve.com