Re: more on stereo photo

From: Jim Rollins (jrollins@daffy.sms-ct.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 1997 - 17:31:49 EEST

Mike, I was at the RP show this year and spoke to a guy that was using
stereophotography to copy gargoyles on the side of older building and
duplicate them using CNC. He said that this teqnique was used because
master masons were hard to find who knew how to accomplish this look in
stone. He also said that the accuracy was +-.20". I will try and look
for his name.

Jim

--
Jim Rollins                               Mailto:jrollins@sms-ct.com
Dir. Scanning Services                    ftp://ftp.sms-ct.com