Paul Jacob's update

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 06 1997 - 15:56:18 EEST

>Dear Elaine,
>
>Elaine, I know that you are often on the net, and in contact with many people
>from the RP&M community. Please feel free to give out the above affiliation,
>addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail address.

>From now until early 1998 I will be dividing my time roughly 50/50 between
Rhode
>Island and California. The relevant information is listed below:
>
> RHODE ISLAND CALIFORNIA
>
> Dr Paul Jacobs Dr. Paul Jacobs
> Express Tool Division 5347 Pineridge Drive
> Infinite Machines Corp. La Crescenta, CA 91214
> 300 Metro Center Blvd.
> Warwick,RI 02886 Phone : [818] 249-4402
> FAX : [818] 249-0055
> Phone : [401] 737-7900 e-mail : paulstar@soca.com
> FAX : [401] 737-8223
> e-mail : none yet, but soon.
>
> Paul

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html