Re: STL to IGES Problem

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Wed Aug 13 1997 - 11:41:18 EEST

At 1:58 PM -0500 12-8-97, Michael Maurice wrote:
>Attached is a zip file of two STL files that I can not do anything with.

Gee, Michael, thanks for sending us all 2 STL files you can't do anything
with...;-( I can't do anything with them either, but I still had to pay
long distance Switzerland to Italy to download them. Don't you think it
would be more considerate to post a simple request to the list asking for
help, and then send your useless files to whoever can assist you?

Yakov Horenstein
Milano, Italy