Re: Admonishment

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 14 1997 - 17:43:47 EEST

This is an example of what should NOT be done, no matter how ticked off
people are.

1. Mr. Wei has apologized for making a MISTAKE. Forgive and move on.

2. Surer than anything else is that some percentage of those engaging in a
vindictive mail back campaign will push the wrong button and the problem will
get worse. There are nearly 1000 chances for it to happen.

3. I don't know what a 1/2 meg costs at ISDN baud rates, but whatever it is,
it ain't much by my calculation; maybe 9 cents? So I'm off by a factor of
10?; 90 cents? Doesn't sound worth the bitchin' to me.

Ed Grenda
AutoFab Systems
19 Pondview Road
Arlington, MA 02174 USA