Re: Rapid Tooloing Material

From: Leonel Graça (leonel.g@distrim.pt)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 11:35:22 EEST

Lee Jun Jae wrote:

> Dear RP World!
> > I have used the RP machine, SLS 2500 since March this year.
> > On these days, I am trying to apply to Rapid Tooloing by using
> > the parts made from RP machine.
> > But I have no imformation about Rapid Tooling material.
> > If someone knows it, please contact me.

Dear Lee Jun Jae,
we work with Rapid Prototype Tooling from HEK/MCP to build silicon
rubber moulds for vacuum casting.

Their address is:

HEK GmbH
Kaninchenborn 28
23560 Luebeck
Germany

Tel +49 451 530040
Fax +49 451 5600450

HEK can deliver everything for you to work, from equipment to polymers.

I have no knowledge of a competitor HEK and ho does could inform us or
the mailing list.

As for polymers, you can consider a 2nd contact:

CIBA polymers
Duxford
GB-Cambridge
CB24QA