Re: RP Users and Maintenance problems

From: AAROFLEX, Inc. (AAROFLEX@aaroflex.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 21:22:23 EEST

> History may not account for today's climate in which a firm can (right or
> wrong) use the courts to defend exclusive use of a patent and enjoy the
> comfort of a monopoly!

I support open forums for the dissemination of the evolving technology
of the the industry. In this manner information becomes public domain
technology rather than for the exclusive use of one manufacturer.

My hat goes off to the universities and societies that sponsor such open
forums. I, as CEO of AAROFLEX, Inc., pledge to support the open forum
process of technology and information exchange.

Albert C. Young, Jr. P.E.
AAROFLEX, Inc.