Re: Re[2]: RP Users and Maintenance problems

From: Paul L. Finelt (pfinelt@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 04:36:50 EEST

Rick,
I certainly understand your perspective and ideas. However, consider the
resources that have been thrown at things like automobiles. I think we'd
all agree that in 50 years RP technology will be as well developed as our
luxury cars. And I'm sure that patents will continue to be the manner in
which large corporations stifle growth.

These are also facts of history....

Best.==================================
Paul Finelt
V.P., R&D, Engineering
Michael Anthony Jewelers, Inc.
115 S. Macquesten Parkway
Mt. Vernon, NY 10550
914-699-0000 x446
914-663-8283 fax
pfinelt@compuserve.com
http://www.michaelanthony.com
Signed 21:34 on 21-Aug-97 using OzWinII v2.12.2 with NT4.0
"The Big Secret is ... there is no secret"