Company Name Change

From: Rick Harrington (rharrington@harringtonpdc.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 19:27:12 EEST

Hello all,

Harrington Reproductions has officially changed its name.

Our new Name "Harrington Product Development Center" better describes the
services we preform. When Harrington Reproductions was started, 14 years
ago, our primary business was RTV molding and urethane reproductions. We
have evolved in to a full service product development firm. For 8 years we
have specialized in secondary services for Rapid Prototypes along with our
advancing tooling options. For those of you that are not familiar with our
services, I have added a list below. Please update our name, email address
and web site.

Best Regards,

Rick Harrington

HPDC Services

Design Engineering
Model Making
RTV Tooling
Epoxy Tooling
Spray Metal Tooling
CNC/DNC machined tooling
Injection Molds
Compression Molds
Transfer Molds
Urethane Casting; Pressure & Vacuum
Liquid injection molding
Compression Molding
Injection Molding
Rotational Molding (w/ liquid urethanes)
CNC part machining
Vacuum Forming
Short Run Production
Rick Harrington

Harrington Product Development Center.

"Bringing it all Together"
Your partners in product development solutions

Phone:(513)482-4700 Ext. 3004
Phone:(800)482-2240 Ext. 3004
Fax: (513)482-4706

E Mail To: rharrington@harringtonpdc.com