Re: The Father of an Industry

From: Zetaeng@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 14:57:41 EEST

In a message dated 97-09-05 04:02:42 EDT

< Albert C. Young says "I do not believe, after my extensive research,
> that the west coast gentleman could be considered the father of this 3D
> printing technology. He is simply, as am I, the founder of an enterprise
> utilizing this technology." >>

I thought the AAROFLEX technology was licensed from Dupont? And developed by
DuPont?

I still did not get an answer if there were any AAROFLEX machines installed.
The last I heard...4 were sold and supposed to start shipping January of this
year????

Bob Zajeski
ZETA Engineering