RE: The Father of an Industry

From: David P. Flynn (dflynn@proex.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 1997 - 17:18:10 EEST

This posting strikes me as vindictive sour grapes, and I think it's disgraceful. Chuck Hull is a great man, and because of him, thousands of people, including me, are making their living working with fascinating, valuable technology. If any of the SLA wanna-be's ever sell a single machine, Chuck Hull deserves most of the credit.

Dave Flynn