RE: The Father of an Industry

From: tjgorn01 (tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 08 1997 - 18:20:25 EEST

Ditto to Dave Flynn's comments on Chuck Hull.

The SLA technology will always be considered Chuck Hull's
accomplishment. I know that while a "parent" in todays world may be
considered as the one who conceived, the father is the one who has
taken that child and raised it, nurtured it, and grown it into an adult.
I do not think anyone could argue the steps that SLA has taken under his
guidance from the SLA-1's and the first SLA-250's to the machines of
today.

Tim Gornet

--
Tim Gornet      Computer Aided Engineering Consultant
INTERNET:   tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu