RE: negativism

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@indy.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Sep 08 1997 - 20:34:00 EEST

For about 6-8 months I have noted a very
 negative trend in the rp-ml. - TRUE

Are we past our fascination with RP? - Yes

Bored and restless? - Yes

Tired of waiting for deadlines to pass? - Yes

Has hype caught up with reality? - Depends on what
system

Is RP truly oversold? - "
            " "

Is the only problem that is left in RP for us
to complete is the attack each other? - Lets hope not!

I know what we have seen at our site is that RP has lost the
high tech gee wiz focus and to a lot of customers we are just
another process to be used and abused. They want it ever faster,
ever cheaper - or they will go somewhere else. I think this starts
to make one more cynical after a while..... I would think this is
the same everywhere after the newness wears off.

Todd Stahlhut