RP Safety Video

From: Karl R. Denton (karl@dentonco.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 1997 - 06:24:06 EEST

 Hello All,

I have recorded the very impressive RP Safety video that Steve Deak did at
Hasbro. It is at ftp.dentonco.com and before you all rush to download this
file please note that it is over 100meg (yes it's zipped and compressed).
I'm not sure I would try this using a modem or a connection of less then 56k
frame relay. The zip file to download is rplab.zip and is in our root ftp
directory. It is an .AVI file in 320 x 200 and has audio. The audio
portion will jump a bit if your hard drive is slow. Enjoy, and after you
click go, have a coffee or ten!

Karl R. Denton
President
Denton and Company, Inc.