Job Opportunity for RP Sales Manager

From: Finney8311@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 11 1997 - 03:00:22 EEST

Dear RP Members,

I have an opportunity for a successful Rapid Prototyping "Sales Manager" in
Atlanta Georgia. I would appreciate your assistance in identifying qualified
candidates. A brief description follows.

Title: Sales Manager South East

Company:
An international company dedicated to providing state of the art three
        dimensional rapid prototyping capabilities to a wide range of industrial
        applications.

Location: Atlanta Georgia,

Reporting
Relationship: Vice President of World Wide Sales.

Qualifications
& Experience:
Remote salesman who is a highly motivated self starter having the ability to
work with distributors and develop new accounts while working with little
supervision. Minimum of five years experience in all aspects of selling with
the ability to put together detailed sales forecasting.

Direct experience with system solution sales to medium and large companies
 such as automotive, aerospace, machine tools, electronics and heavy
equipment. Additionally, will understand manufacturer’s applications,CAD,
CAM, CAE, 3D modeling, casting, molding, sand casting, CNC Tooling.

Education: Bachelors degree.

Compensation:
The company will offer a very competitive base salary plus a mutually agreed
upon sales/ bonus plan that will be tied directly to the product line sales
and profitability with excellent benefits.

Contact:
Jerry Finnegan
Finnegan & Associates
P.O. Box 1183