Re: Rapid Prototyping Workshop Announcement

From: Berndt Holmer (bh@cadcam.kth.se)
Date: Fri Sep 12 1997 - 12:42:28 EEST

To Kevin Jurrens and NIST - a good and well needed initiative. I'm sure that a lot of people that will not be able to participate are interested in the outcome. My suggestion: use this list or the workshop web page for summarizing the results and decisions taken about further action. That could stimulate action elsewhere as well.

Berndt Holmer
IVF (The Swedish Institute of Production Engineering Research)
Brinellvagen 68
S-100 44 Stockholm
Sweden
Ph: +46 8 21 31 74, Fax: + 46 8 20 22 27