Request for RP videos

From: Stanley Lechtzin (stanlech@astro.ocis.temple.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 17 1997 - 18:52:25 EEST

I teach a cad/cam course at Temple University, Tyler School of Art. I am
now introducing RP to my students and wish to enlist your help. Have any RP
equipment manufactures, suppliers or service bureaus produced videos
describing your processes? If you have, can you make a copy available to my
program? We have a small budget that will allow for the cost of
duplication. Any help will be greatly appreciated by me and my eager students.

Thank you.

- stanley Lechtzin
* *
* Stanley Lechtzin phone: 215-782-2863 *
* Temple University fax: 215-635-2861 *
* Tyler School of Art stanlech@astro.temple.edu *
* Metals/Jewelry/CAD-CAM http://blue.temple.edu/~crafts/ *
* *