Re: Rubber prototypes

From: Kevin Robertson (kevin@arrk.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 1997 - 20:55:54 EEST

At 06:51 PM 9/23/97 +0300, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>We are working with the project "Selecting Prototyping Technologies for
>Product Development Processies". One of our partners near automotive
>industry in this project needs 10 pairs of prototype rubber sealings (EPDM,
>50 Shore A, main dimensions 130 mm * 120 mm * 30 mm). Does anyane know
>suitable rapid tooling technology and/or service bureau, which could

Jukka,

I forwarded your information to our London Office, they have a good deal of
experience doing SLA and castings in rubber materials. They have a
SLA-500,350,250 and casting facilities in that office. There number is
011-44-181-961-6366 and you can speak to Peter Rowson.

If you have any problems or questions with the above, do not hesitate to
contact me.

Regards,

Kevin Robertson
ARRK Creative Network