Info about Rapid Tooling (fwd)

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Wed Sep 24 1997 - 07:54:42 EEST

Another 'bounced' message.

Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
 'owner rp-ml'
*Share and Enjoy!*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:14:47 +0200
To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
From: SVEN.VILLE@student.kuleuven.ac.be (SVEN VILLE)
Subject: Info about Rapid Tooling

Hello,

My name is Sven Ville and I am a student at the KUL in Belgium. Being
interested in Rapid Prototyping, I want to subscribe. I'd like to know as
well if someone could help me withthe following.
Reading a book about Stereolithographie, written by Paul Jacobs of
3D-systems, I found a reference as follows "Direct Injection Molding of
Engineering Thermoplastics in a SL cavity made in SL5170, 1994" the author
was "A. Schultness". I searched for this article didn't find a thing.

Thank you

Sven.ville@student.kuleuven.ac.be