Re: Adrian Schultess and Tooling paper

From: PROFORM (Proform@proform.ch)
Date: Wed Sep 24 1997 - 16:22:29 EEST

The correct address of Adrian Schulthess is:

Dr. Adrian Schulthess
CIBA Specialty Chemicals
Research Center
CH - 1723 Marly
Switzerland

Phone: ++41 - 26 - 435 - 6007
Fax: ++41 - 26 - 435 - 6210
E-mail: adrian.schulthess@chma.mhs.ciba.com

He will be at this address till end of november 1997.

Regards

Elaine Hunt wrote:

> >"Direct Injection Molding of
> >Engineering Thermoplastics in a SL cavity made in SL5170, 1994"
> >was "A. Schultness". I searched for this article didn't find a thing.
>
> This presentation was made at the 1996 NASUG meeting in San Diego California.
> My copy of the proceedings did not have the paper so if you contact a
> current NASUG officer you may be able to obtain a copy. Otherwise Adrian
> Schultess works for Ciba Geigy. Last address and phone number I had for him
> follows...
> POBox 64 Marly 723
> Switzerland
> 011 41-37-21-4007

> Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
> Elaine T. Hunt, Director
> Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
> 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
> 864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
> elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
> http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html

PROFORM AG                     Rapid Prototyping and Stereolithography
Route de Fribourg 42
CH-1723 Marly 2, Switzerland
Tel. +41 (026)-436 43 83       E-mail: proform@proform.ch
Fax. +41 (026)-436 43 29       WWW: http://www.proform.ch