Re: accuracy

From: Steve_Farentinos (sfarenti@scf.usc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 25 1997 - 21:32:39 EEST

Nyrma wrote:

> Steve Farentinos:
>
> We are happy to see that there is finally interest in establishing a
> standard for accuracy in the RP market. As you know, we express that we
> have the fastest, most accurate and efficient stereolithography system
> on the market, and no one has challenged these claims. Please reserve
> time for a user part from AAROFLEX. I hope that you will have other
> organizations that present similarly sized parts for testing.
>
> Albert C. Young, Jr.
> AAROFLEX, Inc.

Mr. Young,

Thankyou for the response. I hope other manufacturers respond as well.
So far, you are the only person to commit to taking part in the study.
Where are all the other manufacturers, universities, service bureaus,
etc.?

Remember, you don't have to build a new part for me to inspect. Just send
me something in your collection, along with the CAD surface model from
which it was produced.

Steve

--
Steve Farentinos