Any help appreciated.

From: Ralph Milone (Ralph.Milone@mail.mei.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 1997 - 19:10:58 EEST

1) Can someone explain the difference between

  3D PLOTTING from Saunders

  and

  Ballistic Particle Manufacturing from BPM Technology

They both sound the same? Am I missing something?

2) Does anyone know the status of 3D Printing from (MIT)?

3) I am gathering information on the different Rapid Prototyping Processes
   for a presentation here at Corometrics. Any information (good or bad) on
   ANY of the processes that are out there now, or currently being
   developed would be greatly appreciated. I have contacted most of the
   major manufactures of rapid prototyping machines and have them sending
   out infomation, but would like some hands on comments.
| Ralph Milone | Tel. (203)949-8317 |
| Model Maker | (800)243-3952 x1317 |
| Corometrics Medical | Fax. (203)949-2536 | |
| |
| E-mail - Ralph.Milone@Mail.mei.com |