We are moving...

From: Seppo J Niemi (zaphod@bart.lpt.fi)
Date: Tue Sep 30 1997 - 17:22:34 EEST

A big and rapid Hello to all of you,

as some of you may already know, we are moving to a new location
tomorrow, October 1st. This means that there may be slight delays in
the propagation of rp-ml messages, starting approximately at 8.00 am
local time. We wish that you'd refrain from sending messages to the
list during the next 24 hours. No mails will be lost, however, they'll
just be sitting in some machine along the way, waiting for our server
to get back in business.

After we have moved, the mailing list will continue operating exactly as
before - the only difference is that it'll be a bit faster because we
will have more bandwith. No action is required on your part.

We apologize for the inconvience,

and

share and enjoy,

//zaphod