Shield your Eyes! - Announce!!

From: Steve Rotzin (stever@scanlab3d.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 1997 - 07:30:09 EEST

Dear Gentle RPers:

We have a new address, phone and machine!!!

Along with our C.G.I. RE-1000 Internal/External Cross Sectional Scanner,
Touch Probes, Imageware and STRIM software, we are proud to announce the
addition of the new Minolta Zoom Color Scanner. This scanner is exceptional
at capturing objects from 2" cubed to 4'6" cubed. Suffice it to say, we can
scan "almost" anything with incredible accuracy and output it as you like.

Address:

1054-C Shary Circle
Concord, CA 94518

510-676-1280 Tel
510-676-1288 Fax

COMING SOON: Sanders MM II

Here's to a Long ( laser) LIfe,

Stephen Rotzin
Scanlab 3D
1054-C Shary Circle
Concord, CA 94518
Tel: 510-676-1280 / Fax: 510-676-1288
stever@scanlab3d.com

"Scanning The Globe For A Constant Variety Of Projects"