RP for Electronics

From: majid aghababazadeh (majida@std.teradyne.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 1997 - 19:43:41 EEST

Hi,

In the world of RP there are some milling machines used for RP of printed circuit boards. Their software generates a toolpath around all tracks on the PCB and the machine mills them out to isolate the tracks from the copper foil which is covering all the circuit board. I am looking to purchase a used machine and/or software. The major brands in this business are LPKF and T-Tech.

Also I am looking for different kind of conductive resins. The objective is to collectively deposit the material and then cure it to make conductive paths on the surface of the parts.

Please if any one knows of the above items, drops me a line.

Thanks,
Majid.