Re: annual university updates

From: Wei Feng (fengw@iris.swin.edu.au)
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 01:34:15 EEST

Elaine wrote:

>It's that time of year when I want a "who's who", "what's what" and
>"where's where" report on university work. This time it will be published
>in a magazine report... otherwise old data will be deleted...

> ********
>I am looking for the following information:
>... ...

It's great if we could have a RP resource database which contents as many
reports as possible on the Internet. Here I give some information about the
RP research in Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.

The Center of Laser Rapid Forming(CLRF), Mechanical Eng. Dept.
Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. As the first and the best RP center
in China, they have done RP research for about five years. If you have
any interest in the ongoing RP research there, please take a moment
to surf in: http://www.iris.swin.edu.au/fengw/clrf.html

Dr. Wei Feng
Industrial Research Institute       Phone :(+61 3) 9214 5039(O)
Swinburne  (IRIS)                          (+61 3) 9813 0287(H)
Swinburne University of Technology  Fax   :(+61 3) 9214 5050
PO Box 218, Hawthorn, VIC 3122      Mailto:fengw@iris.swin.edu.au
Australia                           http://www.iris.swin.edu.au/fengw