Humor Warning - Delete if you are offended by humor

From: DanF@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 16:32:44 EEST

A joke from Tom Snyder the other night...

    A trio of friends (an opthamologist, clergyman and engineer) went to
their favorite golf course during lunch. On arrival the manager met them and
announced that the course was closed for the afternoon to accommodate a group
of men from the local Blind Mens' Home.

After a disappointed silence, the opthamologist stated, "maybe there is
something I can do for these men. Please ask them to contact me. Here is my
card".

The clergyman added, "I'll keep them in my prayers".

The engineer was quiet for awhile. He finally spoke saying," Why can't these
guys play at night?!"