Re: SLA-5000

From: Fred Borsini (fred@eclipse-tech.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 15:27:37 EEST

PROFORM AG:

The General Pattern Company in Blaine, Minnesota, has SLA-5000 systems.

General Pattern, a 3D System beta site for the SLA-5000 during most of
1997, continues to utilize their SLA-5000 with great satisfaction. Contact
Bob Grainger, vice president or Denny Reiland, president for specific
information. General Pattern has a substantial number of SLA-500 and
SLA-250 systems and can make an accurate assessment of the 5000's
advantages. Bob or Denny can be reached directly at:

        General Pattern
        3075 84th Lane NE
        Blaine, MN 55449

        612 780-3518 phone
        612 780-3770 fax

        <ayecapnbob@aol.com> Bob Grainger
        <gpattern@goldengate.net> Company
        <http://www.goldengate.net/~gpattern/>

Best of luck with your search for information.

Fred Borsini
Eclipse Technologies
<www.eclipse-tech.com>
<fred@eclipse-tech.com>